- Adult Emporium Outlet is an ecommerce website company that operates from https://www.adultemporiumoutlet.com.au (the site). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from customers of the site.
- We use your personal information only for providing and improving the site and by using the site you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of information in accordance with this policy. We strictly adhere to the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act (Cth) 1988 to protect and maintain the privacy and security of your personal information.
- In the course of engaging with our services, you may provide personal information about you and your contact. Personal information is often, but not exclusively, provided to us when you sign up for and use the site, consult with our customer service team, send us an email or communicate with us in any other way.
- The type of information we collect generally includes your name and billing address, email address, IP address, telephone / mobile numbers and products and / or services we provide to you. We do not store any credit card information obtained through the site; this is only disclosed to our bank for payment.
- By supplying us your information, you give us permission to communicate to via email, SMS or telephone to inform you about our services we deliver relevant to you. This permission is not limited in time unless you choose to opt out by contacting us using the contact page, or by utilising the ‘unsubscribe’ link on a communication we send you.
How we use the Information we Collect and Receive
- Adult Emporium Outlet may access and use the data we collect as necessary (a) to provide and maintain the site; (b) to address and respond to service, security and customer support issues; (c) to detect, prevent, or otherwise fraud, security, unlawful, or technical issues; (d) as required by law; (e) to fulfil our contract with you; (f) to improve and enhance the site.
- Some specific examples of how we use your personal information:
- Provide you with our products and / or services.
- Respond to questions or product enquiries
- Create and administer your account
- Send you an order confirmation
- Facilitate and improve the products / services available to you
- Send you product updates, marketing communication, and site information
- Respond to customer inquiries
Disclosure of personal information
- Ensuring your privacy is important to us. We do not share, sell, rent, lease or disclose your personal information with third parties except as described in this policy. Your details will be kept confidential and remain with us at all times.
- For your privacy and discretion, any business conducted related to the site will be discreetly and confidentially processed, and examples of how we may disclose information for legal reasons:
- As part of a merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company where customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- As required by law, for example, to comply with a valid subpoena or other legal process; when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to protect your safety (or the safety of others); to investigate fraud or to respond to a government request.
- Examples of how we may share information include:
- Fulfilling orders and providing products and / or services
- Packaging and deliveries
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Providing customer support
- Sending marketing communications
- We may also disclose your personal information to any third party with your prior consent.
Credit Card Statement
- All credit card transactions will be conducted with discretion and your credit card statement will only show “RG and GM Holdings Pty Ltd” and will not include any reference to products and / or services you receive.
- When you visit the site, we may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and allows you to log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the site (i.e. the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you do on the site), and allow us to track your usage of the site.
- You can control or reset your cookies through your web browser, which allow you to customise your cookie preferences and to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the site.
- The security of your personal information is important to us and Adult Emporium Outlet takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is secure. We have robust systems and procedures in place to protect your privacy whenever we collect, store and use or disclose personal information.
- We regularly monitor and upgrade these systems to ensure high standards of security are used to protect your personal information. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Adult Emporium Outlet reserve the right to modify and amend this policy at any time. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. If you continue to use the site after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
19. If you have any other questions about this policy please contact the customer service team or write to [email protected]